Giorgia Foroni is an Italian professional fitness athlete. She currently resides in Verona, Italy. Her background in gymnastics proved to be critical in her transition into bodybuilding and fitness. She is a mother to two beautiful children and exemplifies hard work, dedication, and determination. She has always strived to excel in any enterprise she has undertaken and is the best example of someone who has found the right balance between work, family life, and passion.
Facts about Giorgia Foroni
- She is a Pilates teacher and personal trainer.
- She trained as a rhythmic gymnast for a period of 13 years, from 1987 to 1999.
- Has a degree in business economics which she obtained in 2009.
- She is also an aerobics and step teacher.
- She received all her training certifications from the Federazione Italia Fitness in Ravenna, Italy.
She participated in her first fitness show at the 2013 IFBB Nationals, where she came second.
At the 2014 IFBB Arnold Amateur, she finished in 4th place. This result enabled her to receive the coveted IFBB Pro Card, which would allow her to participate in shows sanctioned by the IFBB, the International Federation of Bodybuilders. These fitness shows include prize money for the winners and thus allows individuals to pursue fitness and bodybuilding as a full-time job.
In 2015, she steadily rose among the ranks to become one of the top fitness athletes in the world. She finished in 4th place at the 2015 IFBB Nordic Pro. She also finished 10th at the Arnold Classic Europe.
At the 2016 IFBB Arizona Pro, she got the best result of her career. She finished in 1st place. It was the best result of her career. It allowed her to qualify for the biggest bodybuilding stage in the world, the 2017 Mr. Olympia. As is the case with most fitness athletes, winning the Olympia title is her ultimate goal. A victory or top 3 finish would cement her as one of the leading fitness athletes in the bodybuilding world.
In 2017, she missed out on 1st place at the IFBB Wings of Strength Chicago Pro by just 2 points on the judge’s scorecards. She eventually finished in 3rd place behind fellow Olympia competitors Fiona Harris and Ryall Graber. It was a good result that could potentially boost her confidence leading to the 2017 Olympia. Perhaps with a little more luck and hard work, she can crack into the top 6 at the Olympia, thus showcasing her talent and ability to the rest of the bodybuilding community.
- 2018 Tampa Pro Fitness/Figure:IFBB Fitness(4th)
- 2018 Chicago Pro Fitness/Figure : IFBB Fitness(2nd)
- 2017 Mr. Olympia Fitness/Figure : IFBB Fitness (12nd)
- 2016 Arnold Classic Fitness/Figure: IFBB Pro Fitness(10th)
- 2015 Nordic Pro Fitness : IFBB Pro Fitness(4th)
- 2015 Arnold Classic Europe Fitness: Pro Fitness(10th)
- 2015 Arnold Amateur Fitness/Figure: Fitness- Overall
- 2015 Arnold Amateur Fitness/Figure: Fitness-Tall(1st)
- 2014 Arnold Amateur Fitness/Figure: Fitness- Class B(4th)